The H-frame hydraulic press is ideal equipment for precise and fast metal fabrication. The four-column hydraulic press is the most common type of power press because of its lack of size and pressure limitations but the H-frame hydraulic press is perfect for more compact workshops.
1. The H-frame press is designed using CE safety specifications. Two locking cylinders move into place when the slide reaches the top of the machine. It is also fitted with light sensors in both the front and rear to automatically shut down if something gets near the working area during operation.
2. Designed using a monoblock rigid welded steel frame that has undergone a special heat treatment. The press body is designed using sophisticated structural analysis and optimization.
3. Pressure and stroke settings can be set for continuous, repetitive operation.
4. The hydraulic press is equipped with an advanced hydraulic system that limits risk of oil leakage, has an anti-vibration function, and has minimal noise output.
5. Highly accurate slide settings involve eight sided brass guide rails that have a full stroke length and allow easy adjustment.
6. Mitsubishi PLC and 7/10 inch Taiwan Weinview touch screen interface for easy adjustments and operation.
7. Each of our H-frame hydraulic presses undergoes strict quality control tests and are constructed from carefully selected materials from France, Japan, Germany, USA and Taiwan to ensure the best performance possible.
1. ACCURL four-column hydraulic presses are designed according to several safety requirements (EN292:1994, EN60204:1994 and NR12) and are defined as Level 4 safety products.
2. The metalworking machinery is fitted with a protective fence and safety interlock to keep users safe. It also features a moveable single-hand pedal switch.
3. The hydraulic system features redundant safety features and an electronic monitoring system.
4. Right side protection: vertical door, pneumatic actuating, aluminum frame and transparent polycarbonate plates.
The H-frame hydraulic press is designed for production techniques such as deep drawing, stamping, cutting, bending, and flanging of metal sheet.
It is used for the following industries:
1. Automobile Industry: Steel rings, vehicle bodies, chassis, axle housing, fuel tank, doors, wheelbarrow tray.
2. Household Appliance Industry: Air conditioner components, refrigerators, washing machines.
3. Kitchen Ware Industry: Stainless steel utensils, LPG cylinder, cooking bench.
4. Aluminum Cookware
Optional Designs for the H-Frame Hydraulic Press
1. Moving Bolster/Die Change Trolley
2. Shock-proof dampers
3. Water cooling system/Oil Chiller
4. Hydraulic mold clamp
5. Air breathing design
6. Accumulators for high speed operation and energy efficiency