ACCURL® design innovations are based on years of experience and have resulted in the Smart Fab B Series CNC hydraulic press brakes which allow for faster bending, and a better return and back gauge. Accurl CNC press brakes will allow you to mass produce precision parts effectively while decreasing the cost per part.
Stronger, faster and deeper bends:
Euro Pro B Series hydraulic CNC press brake bending machines allow users to increase their production capacity and prevent production time loss.
● Chrome coated cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm precision and pistons are specially hardened.
● Original clamps are user friendly and machined with high precision.
● Front support arms are slideable along the machine length and easy to adjust.
● Compact Bosch-Rexroth hydraulics are produced according to CE standards.
● Two photocells on sides for rear guard.
● Fast tool tightening.
● Optic linear scales are sensitive up to ± 0,01 mm.
● by CNC controller, foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
● Multifunctional and highly programmable, DELEM DA58T CNC controller.
● SIEMENS/SCHNEIDER electrical system.
● Automatic axis referencing when machine is turned on.
● Standard side guard that meets CE regulations
● Synchronized working cylinders will give you the best bending result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
● 2 axis ultra strong backgauge system (X=800 mm and R), with ± 0,01 mm. repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw, bending length controlled
● Height adjustable and movable sliding front support arms.
● DELEM DA58T 2D graphical controller with PC-Profile-T 2D software.
● Promecam easy clamping system.
● 410 mm throat depth.
● 4 plus 1 axis CNC:
-Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning.
-X, R precision servo-driven back gauge.
-Manually adjustable Z1, Z2-axis.
-CNC motorized wave crowning.
● 2 back gauge fingers
● Covers for cylinders and top beam
● Top and bottom tools are surface hardened by special treatment.
● CNC controlled strong X=800 mm back gauge
● Foot pedal is produced according to CE standards and suitable for single and multiple bends.
● 2 photocells are placed facing each other for rear guards.
● Preadjusted electrical requirements based on customer's geographical area.
● The electrical panel with a cooling system is designed to meet CE standards & is composed of both automatic and electrical Siemens equipment.
|Back Gauge Stroke||mm||500||600||800||800||800||800||800|
The best bending results. Users can bend longer and deeper parts using the standard Smart Fab B Series!Detailed Pictures