ACCURL® EURO-PRO Series CNC press brakes feature an automatic CNC crowning system for improved quality, a servo driven back gauge system for increased speeds, and a 3D capable graphical control unit to simulate bending sequences and collision points.
• Provides a combination of performance, cost effectiveness and easy to use features
• Outstanding Value! Best brake for the money on the market.
• User friendly CNC control unit and software
• Precise bending results
• Tough construction with the same solid framework we use for all ACCURL CNC press brake manufacturing
• Large daylight opening allows the entire length of the machine to be put to optimal use
• Designed and built with the objective to help you achieve low cost manufacturing
• Standard 6 axis X, R, Z1, Z2, Y1, Y2 CNC Press Brake Manufacturers
• Mono block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection and high tensile with ST44 A1 material.
• 6 axes (Y1, Y2, X, R, Z1, Z2)
• Throat depth 410 mm.
• Back gauge system with X, R, Z1, Z2 axis driven by AC servo with colored graphics.
• HOERBIGER Press Brake BGA-4 for X E Z1 Z2-axis.
• CNC controlled motorized anti-deflection system.
• Hardened and ground standard sectioned top and 4V-Die bottom tools (835 mm section).
• Easy to clamp tool holding system with upper and lower tools.
• Ergonomic user friendly, pendant control panel.
• Back light safety guards (category-4)
• Front side covers with safety switches.
• Synchronization of Y1+Y2 axis provided by linear encoders with 0.01 mm tolerances.
• Foot pedal suitable to CE regulation.
• Sliding front support arms with T slot and mm/inch rulers.
• Standard graphic controllers can be selected from: DelemDA66T 3D color graphical touch screen controller, Cybelec Mod Eva 12 S
• Electrical panel with cooling system designed to meet CE standards & composed of Simens automatic and electrical equipment
Delem DA66T CNC Control system:
• 2D graphical touch screen programming mode.
• 3D visualization in simulation and production.
• 17" high resolution color TFT.
• Windows applications compatible.
• Delem Modusys compatibility. (module scalability and adaptivity)
• USB, peripheral interfacing.
• Open system architecture.
• User specific application support within the controllers multitasking environment.
• Sensor bending & correction interface.
|Back Gauge Stroke||mm||500||600||800||800||800||800||800|
The best bending results- Users can bend longer and deeper parts using the standard Euro Pro B Series!Detailed Pictures