Automatic Punch Press for Electrical Junction Boxes (with Double Crank Press)
The body will be tempered to eliminate the internal stress of the material.
The gear part adopts a spur gear transmission mechanism, and the material is made of high-strength alloy steel, and the corresponding heat treatment is performed.
All bearing bushes are made of copper and wear resistant materials.
Low noise: All transmission gears are grinded by Germany brand precision grinding machine, guaranteeing their engagement ratio and improving service life.
- Adopt high torque wet type friction clutch featuring stable operation, low noise, long service life and high safety and reliability;
- Ultra-large bolster machine tool, suitable for production of large area sheet and automatic progressive die, increasing the working efficiency;
- High quality steel plate welded frame to considerably enhance the body strength and rigidity;
- Adopt double crankshaft reverse driving to enhance the eccentric load resistance of machine tool;
- Adopt 6-face rectangular guideway with favorable guidance performance and high accuracy.
- Electrical adjusted mold and reading accuracy to 0.1mm;
- Adopt centralized lubrication and come equipped with circulation indication device; PLC, encoder, mechanical cam control;
- Optional components: output shaft, air cushion, slide knockout, automatic feeder and other devices.
- Air Clutch
Different from traditional mechanical punch machine, our machine can be equipped with air clutch to stop at any time and any position.
- Auto Lubrication System
The machine can be lubricated automatically, which avoids damage to the machine when you forget to lubricate.
- Machine Worktable
The surface of our machine worktable is strictly polished three times to ensure the smooth surface and high levelness. It's inspected according to the European standard.
|Nominal Capacity ||Nominal Stroke ||Slide Stroke ||Slide Strokes per Minute ||Column Distance ||Slide Bottom Size ||Motor Power |
| || || ||Fixed ||Variable || || || |
|kN ||mm ||mm ||min ||min ||mm ||mm ||kW |
|JH25-110 ||H ||1100 ||5 ||180 ||50 ||35-65 ||1470 ||1400*520 ||11 |
|S ||5 ||110 ||70 ||45-85 |
|JH25-160 ||H ||1600 ||6 ||200 ||45 ||35-55 ||1600 ||1500*580 ||18.5 |
|S ||6 ||130 ||60 ||40-70 |
|JH25-200 ||H ||2000 ||7 ||250 ||35 ||25-40 ||1920 ||1850*650 ||22 |
|S ||7 ||150 ||50 ||30-60 |
|JH25-250 ||H ||2500 ||7 ||280 ||30 ||20-35 ||2190 ||2100*700 ||30 |
|S ||7 ||170 ||45 ||30-50 |
|JH25-315 ||H ||3150 ||7 ||280 ||30 ||20-35 ||2170 ||2100*700 ||37 |