Complex Multi-Tools Auto Index Technology
By offering the choice between our MAX-series machines and the T-series classical thick-turret style, Accurl proudly offers a full range of punching solutions for both performance and price range requirements.
ACCURL®MAX-T Series punch press offers an O-frame and features an excellent rigidity and high geometric precision. Its capacity reaches up to 30 metric tons and is capable of working with mild steel thicknesses up to 6.5mm.
Advanced Hydraulic System
• The strictly engineered mechanical parts in the H+L Hydraulic ram are manufactured according to high precision standards. The HS3 electronic stoke control controls the speed and stroke of the 30 ton hydraulic punching head.
• A uniquely designed machine structure ensures less preventive maintenance.
Turret Structure with Multi-Tools
• The auto indexable stations have a dual lead worm structure. The worms are custom machined in pairs and are highly accurate. The worm gear’s side clearance can be controlled under 0.001mm and can be adjusted for wear.
• The turret comes with 4 main layouts, and the number of stations ranges from 32 to 52, and up to 4 indexing stations.
• Permanently engaged auto index drive system reduces errors and avoids downtime.
• Each station can be fitted with various brand tools, such as Mate and Wilson.
• 32 Stations 2 Auto index:
ACCURL entry level turret offers a full set of tooling with two auto indexing stations.
• 32 Stations 3 Auto index:
With one flex station, the 32 station turret can be upgraded with an additional auto index D station.
• 42 Stations 4 Auto index:
ACCURL’s most flexible design comes with four auto indexing stations to offer the most advanced material processing capabilities.
When designing the T-series, the safety aspect has been specifically taken care of. This is done by using a CE certified optical detection system placed around the machine working area.
• FANUC Series Oi-PO CNC Control System
• automatic repositioning clamps and loading switches.
• Tool lubricating system (Airblow).
• Free standing control panel.
• Control with foot pedal.
• 1 software (Lantek or RADAN software).
• User manual and maintenance catalogue.
• 15 x A station 1/2’’ fixed 1,6-12,7 mm round
• 12 x B station 1-1/4’’ fixed 12,8-31,7 mm round
• 2 x C station 2’’ fixed 31,8-50,8 mm round
• 1 x D station 3-1/2’’ fixed 50,9-88,9 mm round
• 3 x D station 3-1/2’’ index 50,9-88,9 mm round
• Digital oil temperature indicator.
• Software for using wheel and forming tools.
• Scrap box.
• Chain protection around the machine (safety system).
• Hydraulic oil cooling system.
• Notching and forming tools for various dimensions and forms.
• Light barrier (for CE standard machines).
• Additional sheet holding clamps.
• Multi tools of 3,6,8 stations.
• Adaptors for various stations (B, C, D).
• Special coated tools for notching stainless materials (TIN, TICN, TICN Plus, MOVIC).
• Work chute.
• Stainless steel table with ball bearing support.
|X Traverse Length||mm||2490±10|
|Y Traverse Length||mm||1525±10|
|Max sheet Size||mm||1525×4980|
|Max sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max Mass of Material||kg||110|
|X Axis Traverse Speed||M/min.||80|
|Y Axis Traverse Speed||M/min.||70|
|Max Traverse Speed||M/min.||105|
|Punching Speed at 25mm pitch||hits/min.||250|
|Nibbling Speed (stroke length 4mm, pitch 1mm)||hits/min.||360|
|Tool Type||Thick turret|
|Max Punching Diameter||mm||88.9|
|Number of Tool Stations||34|
|Numer of Auto Index Stations||pcs(type)||2(B)|
|Turret Rotating Speed||rpm||30|
|Auto Index Rotating Speed||rpm||50|
|Ram Stroke Distance||mm||0-31|
|Number of Sheet Clamps||pcs||3|
|Oil Tank Capacity||Litre||180|
|Size of Control Cabinet||mm||1100*535*1980|
|Number of Controllable Axis||Axis||4+1|
|Serial Interface||RS232 / RJ45 / PCMCIA|