The Perfect CNC Turret Punching Machine
With Accurl’s 30 or 50 ton high speed servo hydraulic punching head, sheet dimensions 2500 x 1300 mm and rotation axis for all tools, the MAX-SF is the perfect CNC turret punching machine. The large fully-brushed sheet support tables and the standard repositioning cylinders, allowing for an easy processing of standard sheet sizes.
Flexibility in Multi-Tools
ACCURL®MAX-SF Series CNC Punch Press Machine is a newly developed multi-index tool turret punch press and is equipped with an advanced servo hydraulic system. Accurl MAX SF Series CNC Punching machines provide the fastest, flexible and most reliable punch press satisfying your expectation of fast and precise sheet metal works.
Advanced Servo Hydraulic System
• Advanced German made Schneider hydraulic servo system with pressure valve to precisely control the speed, volume and pressure of oil flow.
• To control the RAM stroke distance on both ends, hence the height and depth of each punch becomes programmable with 0.1mm accuracy.
• Uniquely designed machine structure ensures less preventive maintenance.
Complex Multi-Tools Auto Index Technology
• Synchronized dual servo motors for controlling the auto index functions.
• 2 D Auto Index Stations for Multi Tools, either 3 B or 8 A.
• Capable of indexing each individual tool within the 3B and 8A Multi Tool set.
• 24 various size stations including 4 Auto Index stations Multi Tools. Therefore, a total of 24 to 52 tools can be employed.
• Capable of running wheel, marking, grooving and forming Tooling.
• Accurl Direct Drive servo punch system
• Fanuc CNC and high precision absolute encoder, dynamic, brushless alfa series servo motors
• 3 automatic repositioning clamps and loading switches.
• FANUC Series Oi-PO CNC Control System
• Aluminum workholder
• Tool lubricating system (Airblow).
• Free standing control panel.
• Control with foot pedal.
• Tools stuck safety system
• 1 software (Lantek or RADAN software).
• 24 or 42 turret stations
• Digital oil temperature indicator.
• Software for using wheel and forming tools.
• Sheet jumping switches
• Scrap box.
• Chain protection around the machine (safety system).
• Notching and forming tools for various dimensions and forms.
• Light barrier (for CE standard machines).
• Additional sheet holding clamps.
• Multi tools of 3,6,8 stations.
• Adaptors for various stations (B, C, D).
• Special coated tools for notching stainless materials (TIN, TICN, TICN Plus, MOVIC).
• Work chute.
• Stainless steel table with ball bearing support.
|X Traverse Length||mm||2490±10|
|Y Traverse Length||mm||1250±10|
|Max Sheet Size||mm||1250x4980|
|Max Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max Mass of Material||kg||110|
|X Axis Traverse Speed||m/min||80|
|Y Axis Traverse Speed||m/min||70|
|Max Traverse Speed||m/min||105|
|Punching Speed at 25mm pitch||hits/min.||360|
|Nibbling Speed (stroke length 4mm, pitch 1mm)||hits/min.||650|
|Tool Type||Thick turret|
|Max Punching Diameter||mm||88.9|
|Number of Tool Stations||34|
|Numer of Auto Index Stations||pcs(type)||2B|
|Turret Rotating Speed||rpm||33|
|Auto Index Rotating Speed||rpm||100|
|Ram Stroke Distance||mm||0-31|
|Working Table||Brush+Supporting Ball Set|
|Number of Sheet Clamps||pcs||3|
|Size of Control Cabinet||mm||1200 × 600 × 1900|
|Number of Controllable Axis||Axis||4|
|Serial Interface||RS232 / RJ45 / PCMCIA|
|Machine Dimension (L × W × H)||mm||4687 × 5102 × 2385|
|Net Weight (approx.)||kgf||13000|