Robotic Bending Solutions:
ACCURL press brakes can be used in a robotic cell, and either completely robotic, or simultaneously with a robot and a human operator alternating usage of the CNC machines.
Thanks to the ACCURL bending robot and automatic loading/unloading devices, the cell with two levels of automation - process and operation - is a reliable solution for unattended production, even at night.
All risks associated with part handling during bending are faced by the robot and not by the operator.
|Instructions||Fast, high dynamics||Flexible, suited for small-sized part handling||Versatile, suited for medium-sized part handling|
|Payload||16 Kgs||30 Kgs||110 Kgs|
|Max. range of action||1610mm||2230mm||3100mm|
The ACCURL Robotic bending cell system can be equipped with different types of loading and unloading connections, depending on the client's production requirements.
• Loader from a pre-centred pack.
• Loader from a Cartesian feeder in masked time.
• Cartesian feeder with controlled axes.
• Feeder/unloader for connection in line with ACCURL systems.
• Carousel unloader.
• Roller-surface unloader for pallets.
• Roller-surface unloader for pallets and crates.
• Un-intrusive machine integration with sensors to back gauge fingers and bending beam which follow the programmed sequence of the Accurl press brake.
Loading with Cartesian robot and highly autonomous multi-purpose unloader.