ACCURL cutting machine is equipped with advanced laser generator, self-developed Gantry CNC machine and high strength welded structure. After being annealed under high temperature and processed by CNC milling machine, this laser cutting machine enjoys high rigidity and excellent stability. In addition, it is also outfitted with imported high precision and fast speed guide rail, as well as aluminum beam which possesses high strength and light weight. This lase cutting machinery is most often used for cutting metal sheets less than 8mm thick in high speed and high precision.
Advantages of ACCURL Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
1. Compared to commonly used machines, this laser cutting equipment realizes 20%-30% saving on power.
2. It realizes high flexibility and precision for simple or complex parts.
3. The imported laser generator ensures a working time of over 100,000hrs.
4. The imported servo motor and gearing system leads to high precision cutting.
5. The machine ensures high quality cutting and requires no extra finishing process.
6. High working efficiency has been achieved, with a cutting speed of 10 meters per minute.
7. Non-contact cutting means no contamination of materials.
8. It's able to cut nearly all kinds of metal sheets.
|Medium of laser||Continuous-wave ytterbium doped fiber|
|Laser output power||500W||700W||1000W|
|Cutting area(mm) (L×W)||3000mm×1500mm|
|Max. cutting speed (m/min)||18 m/min||20 m/min||24 m/min|
|Min. width||< 0.1mm||< 0.1mm||< 0.125mm|
|Drive||Imported servo motor|
|Transmission||Imported Y-axis dual-drive gear rack, imported X-axis gear rack|
|Operation temp.||10 ~ 40℃|
|Cooling Mode||Water cooling|
|Continuous working time||24 hours|
|Warranty||2 years on laser source|
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet and other metal pipes and tubes.
It is widely applied in industrial pipeline processing, explosion-proof equipment, military industry, chemical industry, oil exploration, lamp and lantern manufacture, metal processing, ironware construction, etc.