ACCURL-Bend 4-axis CNC Press Brake
Designed for the future, this CNC press brake maximizes the speed and quality during production in order to decrease per unit costs.
Impressive bending solutions
Equipment options can be customized upon request in order to give each customer the desired bending machine.
High Speed and high performance:
1. Incredible bending and return speed.
2. Twice as fast production capacity compared to conventional CNC press brakes.
3. With these specs, deep bends can be achieved with longer tools, parts can be easily taken out from the front of the machine for quick changeover.
4. Z-type parts can be bent with long dies.
"High-speed free fall"
"High pressing speed"
"High returning speed"
Servo motorized back gauge X + R-axis (standard);
1. The CNC backgauge designed by ACCURL is fast and accurate. The strong construction ensures efficient operation for many years.
2. The system is servo motor driven with ball screw shafts and on linear bearings with an accuracy of 0.01mm.
3. Backgauge can be upgraded with X1, X2, Z1, Z2, R1 and R2 upon request.
These Press Brakes are right for you if you are looking for:
1. High quality and repetitive bending obtained by using synchronized cylinders and valves.
2. Automatic axis referencing and calibrating when machine is turned on.
3. All ACCURL machines are designed using SOLID WORKS 3D programming and made with enhanced ST44-1 quality steel with the latest technology.
4. Rigid upper beam runs on 8-point bearings with bending precision of 0.01 mm.
5. Well-known top and bottom tool brands are hardened for long lasting use and provide precise bending.
6. Silent high pressure pump.
1. Mono block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection and high tensile with ST44 A1 material.
2. 4 axes (Y1, Y2, X, R-axis)
3. Back gauge system with X, R-axis driven by AC servo with colored graphics.
4. HOERBIGER servo hydraulic system.
5. CNC controlled motorized anti-deflection system.
6. Hardened and ground standard sectioned top and 4V-Die bottom tools (835 mm section).
7. Easy to clamp tool holding system with upper and lower tools.
8. Standard graphic controllers can be selected from: Delem DA56s 2D color graphical touch screen controller and Cybelec Mod Eva 12S
9. Electrical panel with cooling system designed to meet CE standards.
10. Ergonomic user friendly, pendant control panel.
11. Back light safety guards (category-4)
12. Front side covers with safety switches.
13. Synchronization of the Y1+Y2 axis provided by linear encoders with 0.01mm tolerances.
14. oot pedal meets CE regulations.
15. Sliding front support arms with T slot and mm/inch rulers.
16. Throat depth 410 mm.
|Max. Shut Height||mm||430||430||480||480||480||480||480|
|CNC Control Axes||Y1 + Y2 + X + R + Crowning|
|Back Gauge Stroke||mm||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|